Did you enjoy the game?
That would be a definite yes.

Did you like your role?
My first time as Seer! I was perhaps a bit slow off the mark, but I enjoyed being right at the heart of the network.

Were you impressed by how close the game was?
Oh yes. I didn't realise how close it was going to be until after I was killed. I pretty much read my death scene, posted my encouragement for the surviving villagers, then turned around from the computer and asked Thufir how many wolves were left. It was more than I expected.

Did you think the Villager:Wolf ratio was balanced?
I think so. I don't think the actual auto lynches favoured either side. Sure, there were fewer villagers, but from my point of view, that also meant less suspects to scry. And since the game came right down to the wire, I'd consider that balanced.

What did you think of the narrations?
Very interesting style, though sometimes it made them difficult to read, particularly if I was in a hurry.

Did you think the narrator otherwise did a good job?
I think I remember some late updates, but my attetion has been diverted over the past couple of weeks, so I can't remember clearly. No real issues to complain abiout though.

Any other comments?
Firstly, scrying 2 masons the first 2 nights gave us a big advantage. And then having the guy I scried night 3 claim Seer/Fool the following day... yeah, I wasn't sure I was the Seer at that point, and I knew that had to be a lie.

Secondly, I was both impressed and slightly exasperated with the other members of the network after my death. Impressed, because they were picking out wolves I hadn't suspected. Exasperated because I gave them a couple of my suspicions before my death. One (VA_beds, who I was scrying the night I died) I was wrong (though another night alive would have netted us another network member, so no bad thing there). The other was Lex. As well as the number of wolves, I asked Thufir about my suspicions. I kept wanting to say "lynch her, dammit, she's the Devil!"