View Single Post

Thread: M&M 2E [IC Thread]

1. - Top - End - #239
    Barbarian in the Playground

GreataxeFighterGuy

Default Re: M&M 2E [IC Thread]

Behir couldn't help it. When he heard the female human speaking, he had to stop while his darkness effect faded away into nothingness. Wasn't that the whole point of this charade, and the hero-ing business? He wanted to make contact with people. He wanted to talk. But here? It was just to exposed. He couldn't just wait around while the human police wanted to question him, and know who he was, and put his name and photo in a file somewhere... No, he wasn't that intent on ruining himself. He could play it safe for a little bit longer.

That didn't stop him from turning back, and making his way close enough to the mouth of the alleyway to pick up the paper the woman had left. He knew that it would take a very talented human to see him, even in the daylight, so he thought he was safe enough. Though he did hide behind a dumpster as his foreleg stretched to pick up the paper. It never hurt to be cautious. Delicately clasping the bit of paper between his claws, he studied the address, the settled in to wait and see the results of his work. After all, even if he wasn't really wanting to speak to the police, he did want to make sure that the bad guys were taken away without a fuss. Which they were, for the most part. No problems.

As Behir skulked away, though, a memory of that man, Seiryu's, smell came into his nose. Maybe it was the head-bashing of his employee, but that smell was stuck there. And it was odd. Very, very odd. It seemed like it was missing something, something important. The things that made it human... Odd. Seiryu wasn't what he seemed to be. And he had given up very easily. While most people described simply smelling a trap, Behir was starting to think that he was also seeing, hearing, and feeling a trap. Something was very wrong here, and would probably need to be taken care of. He couldn't do anything, right now, but he could try later.

And I'm not alone. He reminded himself while looking at the address in his claws. It was going to be a busy night.
    Last edited by bladesmith; 2011-01-09 at 10:33 AM.
    "The more I talk, the stupider I sound." ~Me
    "Life is what you make of it." ~Deadpool