View Single Post

Thread: Total War: 2125 (IC)

1. - Top - End - #233
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: Total War: 2125 (IC)

The Great Fleet

And the shaky cam is back. This time its the deck of an aircraft carrier. There is still signs of blood and damage from the recent battle. The camera pulls over to a long line of prisoners. It goes up to the face of one, a young man with a bloody bandage covering his eyes.What's your name and rank?! The gruff voice of Captain Gwen demands from offscreen. I am Corperal Abheek. Do you want to die Corperal?
    I'm fully prepared to die for my country.
    Oh? Why is that?
    You basterds killed my faimly in your last attack. Every member of our nation should be prepared to die in order to stop you and those traitors.
    You're quite the brave man, lets see if your country values you as much as you value it. And how about you? Are you prepared to die? The camera flashs over to the next prisoner in line; a young women with no signs of injury.
    N-n-no, I want to live.
    and what was your job and what is your name?
    M-my name is Bala and I was a seceratary for the commander of the base.
    And why do you want to live so badly?
    I need to take care of my son and I want to see my parents again. By this time Bala is sobbing Please I don't want to die.
    And we don't want to kill you. How about you sir? Do you want to live or die? The camera flashes to the next person in line who gives a short blurb saying who he is and why he wants to live. Every person in the line is interviewed over the next few hours. Many are injuried and only the captured military personal are able to keep tears from their face.

Afterwards the camera shifts around and focuses on the face of Captain Gwen. Once more I call upon the goverment of Nepal to return my missing civilian. You did not negotiate before and have payed for it. These people are all loyal to your nation and have lives of their own, and dreams they wish to achive. Will you callously sacrifice more of your people by refusing to contact us to return our civilian?

Do not try to save these people by force. We will not hesitate to execute them. If you think that we're bluffing you not only are incompatent but are fools as well. Your military has proven to be ineffective in stopping us and we will continue our attacks until our demands have been satisfied!

To the rebel forces and the rest of the world. If any of your forces come across our missing civilian than we will gladly work with the international community to restore peace to Nepal alongside your forces.

To Greenland
    Spoiler
    Show
    We will sell you information on the Triumvirate in return for fuel, oil, and underwater tools.
    Last edited by Forum Explorer; 2011-01-11 at 08:02 PM.
    Spoiler: I'm a writer!
    Show
    Spoiler: Check out my fanfiction[URL="https://www.fanfiction.net/u/7493788/Forum-Explorer"
    Show
    here[/URL]
    ]Fate Stay Nano: Fate Stay Night x Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha

I Fell in Love with a Storm: MLP

Procrastination: MLP

Spoiler: Original Fiction
    Show
    The Lost Dragon: A story about a priest who finds a baby dragon in his church and decides to protect them.