Quote Originally Posted by Cadian 9th View Post
Thanks. I'm going to add a Homebrewer's note basically saying that without stupid nerfing, some abilities are always going to be problematic - Telepathy for example has a way of ruining DM's plans in many ways, as does Telekenisis. These are all extraordinary, so would even work in an Anti-magic jail.
Yeah. But it doesn't look game breaking.

Nothing in this class really works as a class (Except for perhaps Battle) ability, they all are more like racial abilities. Each flaw you take works to impair you over your character progression (1-20) and then increases in impact as you get more levels in this class, making it scale quadratically.
Yeah, they're generally short and sweet, and I can't imagine talking this to 10th level, unless you take a flaw or two. I mean these abilities although they are nice, I can't see too many people taking it to 10th level without a flaw. It feels like you're missing out on too much, and the fact that you have to start again with each separate ability means that at about 6th level, you're getting basically 1st level abilities again.

With the flaws however, they can dramatically increase the amount of abilities you can take, so it's actually more worthwhile to stick around for longer.

But if the flaws are actually that bad, it makes it again that a ver dip oriented class.

+4 in total. I added Alertness in because it helps people qualify for Master of Many Forms, among other things.
Right. Fair enough, you probably should specify that those bonuses are separate entities.