1. - Top - End - #24
    Bugbear in the Playground

PaladinGuy

Default Re: [3.5 Base Class] The Gifted. (WIP) [PEACH!]

Quote Originally Posted by Cadian 9th View Post
    Telekenisis, Destructive

1st: Standard action: Force blast 1d6/4 HD, 30ft range, Reflex DC 10+1/2 HD+ Int or Cha modifier halves. Full round action: Bull rush, 30ft attack, Concentration check as check result.
    2nd: Force blast 1d8/4 HD, 40ft range, Reflex halves (DC as above). Bull rush, 40ft attack, Concentration result + Int or Cha modifier as check result.
    3rd: Force blast 1d10/4 HD, 50ft range, reflex half, as above. Bull Rush 50ft attack, as above. Shatter objects, dealing damage equal to HDxCha or Int modifier as a concentration check with a DC equal to 10+Hardness.
    4th: Force blast improves to 2d6/4 HD, 60ft range, Reflex half. Bull rush improves to 60ft, as a standard action. Shatter objects dealing damage equal to HDX(Int or Cha modifierX1.5).
    5th: Force blast improves to 2d8/4 HD, 60ft range, Reflex half, DC +2. Bull rush improves to Range 80ft, and shatter improves to double int or cha modifier, multiplied by HD.
    I just noticed this. RAW, you can't actually gain any benefit from all these abilities until you've reached 4th level. I don't think that's how you intended to make this is it?

Quote Originally Posted by Cadian 9th View Post
    I see your point. Basically, Flaws are going to be a hefty downside to a character over their whole career. Weak, the first cab of the rank, imposes -3 hp per level, one I'm really starting to regret with a 15th level character.

Amnesia works as a reverse Adaptable, taxing feats and skill points. So far I've worked on Ancient Entity, a new flaw which details something like the Phoenix from X-men, basically an entity that will break out and control you when you're vulnerable. It's always more powerful than you and triggers on massive damage, huge stress and removal of free will, from, e.g. a Dominate Person spell.

Clarifying the Alertness thing.
    Right. That's cool. It really balances it out. I think this really is a dip class.

Be sure to put the Weak Flaw in your OP and all the other flaws that you may develop.
    Last edited by Samm; 2011-01-20 at 01:05 AM.