View Single Post

Thread: Lords of Creation: In Character #2

1. - Top - End - #136
    Orc in the Playground

Default Re: Lords of Creation: In Character #2

The Realm of Dreams-Saguro

Finally, they had a place again to make a home and it almost felt like before.
    Saguro did not have any intention to leave any time soon.
    On the contrary, he meant to make this place a lot more secure for him and his sister.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormwind View Post
    "We still have much to do before this place is ready, not the least of which will be binding dreams to this place"
    He answered: “I agree and will tend to it.“
    Again he reached out for those dreams, only to be stumped.
    What was that, it seemed that it was getting harder to reach to them, but those dreams, calling from the material minds where oh so sweet.

“Sister, I fear, that something here is amiss, this seems to be more difficult than I thought.“

And Saguro could not resist the temptation, nor the need, and part of him went on collecting dreams.
    While he himself stayed at his new home and wondered, what had happened.

After a long time / Only moments later, who could say this in a dream, this new creature, who was once a part of him, returned to Saguro, which spoke “As you are me and are not me, I will call you Maguro, and you shall be my link to the outside world, go forth and collect dreams.
    And Maguro went on, doing what was asked of him.

Saguro took to the citadel below and settled down, thinking about what to do next. As he realized what his sister had done to her part of the fortress, he acted likewise, only that he, how it was in his nature, hindered everything light from his part of the citadel, except Unelma.

Looking at the dreams brought to him, he knew instinctively, he had to store them somewhere.

And he changed, again, he became a cupboard, filling with crockery, and a jar sprung forth, spinning, marked with everchanging signs. Humanoid once more Saguro grabbed it and poured the dreams into it and sealed it with a liquid from his finger, in lack of a better word, calling it his blood.
    Some parts of the dreams spilled and mixed with drops of his blood, and they grew to become creatures of horror.

Saguro watched them with absent-minded interest, and spoke: “You shall be the guardians of this realm, everyone who enters shall in you encounter his worst fears.
    You are Albae!
    Go and patrol the realm, but beware, never ever shall you harm my sister or you will suffer my eternal wraith! As this is her home as much as it is mine.“

Then he took the most strange Alb, and said to him: “You shall be my majordomus and personal guard, tend to my castle and prevent outsiders from disturbing me.
    As an honor you shall name yourself...“

And the Alb answered: “I will do as you ordered mylord, and I feel that I have already a name, I'm 'The Bogeyman'.“
    Well, so be it then. Leave me now, for I have to rest.

And Saguro retired to his house and dreamt on.

Spoiler
    Show

5 AP + 4 AP Rollover (I'm not sure, if not I'm at 0 AP at the end of this) = 9 AP

AP 7: 9-2 (create avatar: Maguro)
    AP 7: 7-0 (MR4 Bane - Warding the Citadel below: Free from Robe of Nightmares)
    AP 4: 7-3 (create artifact: Jar of Albae, Mortal artifact)
    Level Up - DR:2

AP 3: 4-1 (create "life": Albae)
    AP 3: 3-0 (create hero: 'The Bogeyman' - free from mythic)

AP: 3/15
    GP: 1/15

Please tell me if I'm wrong somewhere.
    Last edited by Smokin Red; 2011-01-20 at 12:09 PM.