Or close enough anyway...

" It's come to our attention that you've recently begun expanding. It's also come to our attention that the humans of the Blasted Isle are in revolt against their tielfling overlords. This provides a... unique opportunity. " Aria shifted slightly. " I understand your... culinary needs, aren't being sufficiently met. It just so happens that the Isle contains two different types of... food... that are fighting each other. Meanwhile, we need more slaves, and we'd like to... uplift the humans for their own good*. I see a win-win situation for both of us. We can provide an army, you provide a training ground, the Barren Plains, which is a convenient stopping point on the way to the Isle."

Aria grinned wider. " I think that's a match made in the Hidden Jungle."

Spoiler
Show
* By the way, in case you were wondering, the Forsaken see their conquest of the humans as a humanitarian(Forsakenitarian) act. In their minds, they are the supreme race, the best and the chosen. While some are simply in it for conquering others, many believe that conquering humans and/or tieflings is actually the right thing to do, because beside being Forsaken, the best thing that can happen is being ruled by the Forsaken. I'm just stating this to make them more three-dimensional. Some really believe what their doing is right.