Quote Originally Posted by Kobold-Bard View Post
I'd suggest making several abilities, each one having a at will power and a 1/2HD power. It seems odd that all deities would be able to do this.

What makes you think this is an odd ability to have?
The ability to shoot lasers at things isn't very common among dieties, it's just one of many salient divine abilities and it isn't a particularly common godly trait in fiction(unless of course, it's in a world where everyone is doing that.) Healing is somewhat more common and well supported by clerics being the archetypical healers, but the heal-gun still strikes me as a bit odd.

Cure minor wounds is an orison

Ugh, if your DM is willing to let you sit there for hours on end (1/5 rounds, so 2 HP/minute) poking everyone back to full health then that's a problem with them not the spell. If it's really that much of an issue for people I'll add a clause barring CMW.
As things are, the party will regain 2 hp/min while traveling and will be fully healed every time they sleep (outsiders can just stay up all night, afterall). No, it isn't game breaking and yes, you could probably leave it in there and be perfectly fine, but generally infinite healing is seen as a bad thing, no matter how slow it is.

What if the deity doesn't want to tell them?

I assumed thay'd be using it on a Deity that will be friendly to them/sympathetic to their current aims. If the DM has decided that all the Gods are against the character so they can't get any info then that's their prerogative.
Maybe the god had some sort of personal involvement in the situation and doesn't want anyone to know. Maybe the god is trying to manipulate the PC to further their own goals. Maybe they're asking about the campaign's equivalent of the snarl. Maybe the PC was dumb enough to expect an honest answer from Cyric. Being the same alignment doesn't necessarily mean being close friends.

On a somewhat unrelated note: am I the only one who thinks this class needs an epic level expansion to grant a full divine rank?