Quote Originally Posted by Sotek View Post
I mean all three. They're from the various bandwagons - each set is from each separate bandwagon.
Ok, that makes sense, then. For some reason, I read them as either-or statements. Either the first grouping, or the second, or the third. So, given your analysis and the non-coven assumption, you're saying the top four coven suspects are Crunchy English, Tydude, myself, and Hipen3, in that order, but with the speed of these bandwagons coming and going it makes analysis difficult.

Like I said, I read through Day One of the previous game, and I know what the usual practice is. Put pressure on each of us, and see what we say. But the last game took 26 bloody pages to get to that point; why don't we save everyone the trouble? CitizenFry is on the hook now, and us four are likely coming up. Can we assume you've put pressure on all of us, right now, and give our reasons for what we've said and done thus far? If one of us doesn't comply, we can go through with pointing up to L-2 on that person and then make them talk or face the lynch, but let's save the time of having to swing bandwagons one way or another.

I'll go first. I said before I don't like jumping votes in a given day, and I don't. But after IF's comment about that's how it works and reading through the previous game's board, I can see how it's necessary. So I pointed at those that were high in votes at that moment to put pressure on them and see if they reveal anything. Wasn't expecting all of the answers we got, but them's the breaks.

As for my role, I won't trueclaim and make myself a target for the WW, but I won't fakeclaim either. Fakeclaim is something either a witch or a skilled player would do, and I'm not either. What I will say is that my role is of only marginal importance now, but as we move into the middle and late game, I can see it being much more valuable. Or being completely worthless, depending on who is still alive and how accurate our role guesses have gotten at that point. If it comes down to lynch of myself versus a role like the Priest or the D.O.B., the lynch should be made on me. I'll happily join the choir of Guardian Angels and play my part up there as a baner.

So there you go. Any of the others willing to step up to the plate, or do we really need twelve more pages of bandwagons swinging left and right?