Quote Originally Posted by Sotek View Post
This is the only read I noticably disagree with. He was pretty quiet early in previous games too, and his degree of activity at this point feels to me like a nulltell.

D2/D3 we can take a look if he's still quiet, and the same goes for Mannikath - Manni is always quiet and scummy-looking D1, then turns out to be the priest.

Otherwise, your reads seem pretty decent to me, even if you don't know when not to talk about a topic!
Like I said, it wasn't a huge read, and I've never actually played through a game with Murska before; in the Phantom game, he was gone Night 1. If that's his style, chalk my read up to lack of familiarity.

As for not knowing when to not talk, yeah, that's a problem of mine. I like to talk, and I tend not to know when I should shut up about something. In other games, I'd probably not be as blatant about it because half or more would be in PMs (and others would tell me to shut my mouth!) but here, with no off-board means of communication, it's much more obvious. As a rule, don't ask me for reads unless you're willing to risk my blabbing about something I shouldn't, because I probably will. Makes keeping Christmas gifts a secret very hard in RL.