I might seem like a wierd choice to refute Qwaz given my hard-earned Newbie status, but there IS a reason I chose a Witchunt for my first game ever.

Qwaz, the thing is, one of those Liars probably WILL get lynched. See, I read the first two games, every single post and the pattern I saw developing was pretty simple:

1) Apply blind pressure to see if someone screws up, panics or remains too calm during their fakeclaim.

2) Evaluate fakeclaim both on strategic purpose, as well as possible Double Bluff

3) Move on and repeat until last 6 hours

4) When the deadline approaches, choose most suspicious person who was wagoned, bite the bullet and lynch them, knowing full well that its only marginally better than a random point.

5) Await NK

6) When D2 starts, THEN real information is gained and things can move forward.

At least, that's how I read it. I wasn't there though, so my perspective might be skewed. Still, don't think just because we move on the people under the microscope are free and clear. It's not like anyone said, "Oh, Internet Flea lied to us, good, I can cross him off the suspect list". Indeed, if you look at people's reads there are at least a couple who want to call that bluff immediately. Sotek isn't as sure, because he can't forsee a strategic deployment of that fakeclaim where lynching Flea helps Town.

I may have misread you Qwaz, but if you think that we're not getting something valuable out of the people pressured, I must sternly disagree.