View Single Post

Thread: MtG - Conflux

1. - Top - End - #148
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: MtG - Conflux

Abit of both. I think you're with Lex but since the scry I got last night was useless, I can't be certain of anything.
    The only thing that will persuade me to change my votes is if Lex offers up a Grixis for lynch since they're the only side that I believe is a greater threat than all 4 Bant surviving the lynch today.

This is my view of the current situation in order of threat to other teams:
    Grixis: 1 kill, 1 scry, 1 villager, 1 wild card that can do whatever they want depending on the situation. The biggest offensive threat in game.
    Bant: Lost their killer but 2 of their players can bane themselves day or night depending on what's needed and a third that has a 50% chance of doing so. If all night killers are dead, they win or tie by default so we need to eliminate them before the killers all kill each other.
    Naya/Jund: Both have a killer/scrier/villager. Both down to 3 though so are not as big a threat at the moment as Grixis or Bant.
    Esper: Only the scrier left. Would require a real miracle to win. Only power lies late game in been able to potentially play the Kingmaker.
    Last edited by Fleeing Coward; 2011-01-26 at 07:26 PM.
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLaughingMan View Post
    He's Fleeing Coward. The man could be a cookie-baking, cancer-stricken orphan kitten and still look like a reasonable suspect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramsus View Post
    I would advise people not to trust FC just on principle. Even if he's on your team, confirmed by the narrator.