View Single Post

Thread: Dawn of Yesterday (An ABR Backstory)

1. - Top - End - #241
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Dawn of Yesterday (An ABR Backstory)

To celebrate my return to GiantITP and the impending continuation of Dawn of Yesterday...
    I'm giving one lucky reader the chance to get a piece of writing to become cannon!

The compertision is very simple.
    Just submit a piece of Writing Via PM to me or email it to me (PM to get my address)
    Detailing the creation of the Planet Crystaria.

Certain things you must cover are the gods: (God of fire, water, wind, earth and the god sisters of flora and fauna)
    The creation of crystals and gems that give off a radiation which is how magic works on this planet.

Do not go into detail about the races on the planet as I am currently writing a few short stories entitled "Day before Dusk" detailing all the major races and characters of historical importance in the history of Crystaria.
    Please be creative with the names of the gods, do not rip off any gods from existing mythos, real world or that you saw in another comic or peice of work.

The minimum word count is 1500
    The compertision ends on April 14th (My birthday)

I hope to see lots of pieces of writing and there will be a prize (other then their work becoming Cannon)

Good Luck!

Idea Sucked, Ended up with so much fluff Im writing it myself XD
    Last edited by Fay Graydon; 2012-03-18 at 09:23 AM.
    I'm technically but I refuse to admit it!
    Dawn of Yesterday (Resuming now!)
    Currently Developing the "PASSIVE™" RPG system
    Quotes
    Spoiler
    Show
    Quote Originally Posted by Deth Muncher View Post
    +1 to Fay being awesome, causing nosebleeds and etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by Raz_Fox View Post
    If Fay Graydon is visible to a male target, she deals d6 Nosebleed Damage per turn.
    I'm an Artist!, If you want an Avatar just PM me your specifics - Avatar by Me!