View Single Post

Thread: Shades of Delusion: The Aftermath

1. - Top - End - #451
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: Shades of Delusion: The Aftermath

"Well, um... How should I put it..." - the kobold said, while scratching the back of his head. He, obviously, was nervous, and it looked like the matter was indeed serious.

"You see, he's no ordinary cracker. Far not too ordinary. Looks like he's a vital piece in the plans of those "ruiners" and as such, the precautions have been taken."

The kobold took a moment to slowly his shades off, exposing his bright blue eyes before continuing: "If you destroy him now, he might be destroyed for some time. Not for long, however. He is bound to this world and will keep returning until his hunger is satisfied."

Somnium jumped off his chair and started walking back and forth from one side of the tent to the other, with his hands behind his back and finished: "However, we still have his shell now. Give me some more time, I think I might be able to figure something out to finish him for good."

As he finally finished speaking, the monstrumologist turned over to Domile, awaiting his decision.

TVT
    Spoiler
    Show

Bluff check with cunning insight, go! (1d20+29)[49]

D'aww, with that kind of check I kind of pity I didn't make it even more ridiculous.
    Last edited by Critical; 2011-02-03 at 09:57 AM.
    Awesome Bleachatar by Terry576.

Previous Awesome Avvies:
    Spoiler
    Show

Levethix the Dray Arcane Swordsage from the harsh world of Dark Sun.

Fallout bloody mess avatar by C-Lam.

My Homebrew:
    Spoiler
    Show

Ursa Warrior PrC
    More to come... I hope.