Quote Originally Posted by DragonOfUndeath View Post
A Vampire jumps from atop the Spire down to the ground between the woman and the city. He seems to be holding a golden cup half full with a red liquid.
"Why hello there. Are you here to head the negotiations and rule the as-yet-unnamed Human Empire? Or just find out information about the "Blood-hungry invading demons". Honestly it's like we didn't risk our immortal lives to free a bunch of trapped people from tyrannical dictators. Which we totally did by the way."
<It's probably the extraordinary abilities compared to the Humans, that and technically some of the Vampires are Ancestors to some of the freed Humans, Dracula. I think Donny is the great-great-great-great-great-great-grandfather of a pregnant Human called Mary. I remember his twin daughters, sharpest 5-year olds I have ever seen.>
"Thought, if your going to talk, please introduce yourself or make yourself known. You know it scares the Humans to hear voices from nowhere."
<How terribly sorry. I am Thought, Immortas, God of Stasis' Thought to be precise. I am the Vampires' connection to their God.>

Dracula drinks from the golden cup and comments
"You know I swear this is 20-year old Warrior. I know it says 40-year old Scientist but it tastes just like that Knightmare commander from day before yesterday."
<You said that about the 33-year old Clerk.>
"No that tasted like 25-year old Mechanic."
<Exactly how many Feedings of Tiefling Blood have you had today?>
"1... okay 5 but I'm just stocking up so I won't need to bring supplies if I have to leave for a while."
Freedom and Liberty

"My name is unimportant, for I speak not for myself but for my people. You say that you have freed them, and they are an empire. Yet, you have conquered only one bastion. That is at most 22,000 humans, assuming that none died in the taking of the fortress. I would caution you to be careful in what you call an empire. The gods listen, and lesser hubris than that has met with personal vengeance."

"However, I did not come here to lecture your choice of names but to ask you one simple question: Now that you have freed our people, shall you let them go free and be independent of your rule, or are they merely subject to new masters?"

Quote Originally Posted by canjowolf View Post
Sozuchi's Message

Thousands of little eyes began to crowd around Sozuchi's sky writing until the signature at the end was all but obscured. After a short time however, the eyes resolved themselves into another pattern.

- Sozuchi

GRANNY SNAKEY I'D LIKE TO TALK TO YOU. MEET ME IN THE VOID.

Hespa hoped that Sozuchi's divine sight would be able to read white eyes in a whiteish sky.
Sozuchi - the Void

Indeed he saw the message. As fast as divine thought could take him he appeared in the void.

"I am here. Tell me, do you have news of who just froze my heart?"