1. - Top - End - #413
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Adventures in Fallcrest - IC - Part III [4E]

Eltain covers his disgust and anger at the beating of the gnome by complimenting the formorian's technique with entirely feigned glee.

"Ooh, you must show me how to do that," he gushes. When he's called out on his not-drowness, he pouts and looks sad.

"Oh, please don't remind me of my pathetic, inferior birth! I don't want to be an Eladrin, but I couldn't help that I was born the wrong race! When I was little I realized how wrong and stupid the ways of the Eladrin were and ran away to join the drow. All that goody-goody surface nonsense is just ridiculous, but the drow have it right, so I decided to become a drow. I suppose my disguise is a little threadbare after all this travel." He tries to look fierce and evil, but manages instead to look cute and harmless and adorable.

Bluff: (1d20+9)[10]
    Last edited by Nai_Calus; 2011-02-06 at 10:31 AM.
    Every time you spell Corellon wrong, Gruumsh gets excited and kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.
    Twitter | Google+ | AIM: iankunx | Skype: Nai.Calus | Y!IM: nai_calus
    RIP Eltain Sharma, Chosen of Corellon, and Frank, his faithful Celestial Pegamule. May you find the peace you sought.