View Single Post

Thread: ITP- Battle for Alarra

1. - Top - End - #407
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: ITP- Battle for Alarra

Gray Mage indeed said that Zanshin scried as one of the Parents.

FC there's one possible oversight in your plan. If "Lex" was on both of those winning bandwagons and that was the first one to the tie amount then those people still would have died. However this would require that the Professor wasn't on the opposing side. However if the Professor simply didn't vote that would have worked too. Now we just have a list of people who can't be the Professor or Lex and a list of people who could. Murska or Alarra have to be Lex and I'd agree with you that it's probably Murska. This doesn't however prove that Alarra is the Professor. She still could be of course and even if she isn't she could be a wolf.

Anyway as being the um....a proxy for a dead seer who got baned (I'm assuming either LT or Gray Mage was in contact with the baner but I'm not sure how the baner knew I was going to be a target that night but yay I guess) and was correct about LT being a playgrounder I'll urge the Killer to kill Alarra (just to be safe) and then people who didn't vote one of those days. As for the baner protecting Murska since FC outed him would probably be a good plan.
    Last edited by Ramsus; 2011-02-08 at 01:51 AM.