Unelma: The Citadel of dreams - An ancient dreamer

As she waits within the Citadel, Unelma feels the presence of her grandfather, and his creation of Dreams made flesh. She considers the creatures and nods to herself in approval, Grandad's affinity for dreams would lend strength to the Dreaming.

As she muses on the paths that Dreams may take, three beings coelase around her. Formed of the Dreaming and her musings, they are beings of inspiration. Unelma names them, and molds each of them to a purpose. "Aoidē, Meletē, and Mnēmē. You shall be my instruments in the world of mortals. Aoidē, you shall be my song to the mortals. Meletē you shall teach mortals to practice. And Mnēmē shall refresh their memory when they forget."

The Wanderer: The Realm of dreams - Welcoming divine guests

As the Wanderer leads the two deities down the Road, with a following of Nightmare, the dreamscape rapidly changes around them, the Road the only constant. Suddenly, and almost unexpectedly, the group stands before the Gates of Bone and Ivory, which slowly swing open. From the gate a Path winds its way through what seems to be the Void, to the dual gates of the Citadel.
The Citadel itself is a diamond shaped jewel hanging in the midst of the void at the Heart of the Dreaming. The upper portion of the Citadel is the Citadel Above, and it is to this door that the Wanderer leads the two gods to.

[I'll give you guys a chance to RP during your trip through the Dreaming before continuing ]

Spoiler
Show
AP 5: 8-3 (3xRaise Hero - The elder muses: Aoidē, Meletē, Mnēmē)
AP 2: 5-3 (Claim Domain: Heroic)
Raise Hero: Troy Unelmoija
Raise Hero: The Wanderer
Raise Hero: Aoidē
Raise Hero: Meletē
Raise Hero: Mnēmē

BAP: 0/1 (Avatar)
AP: 2
GP: 8/15
Divine rank: 2

[Divine intervention: 1 BAP/week for unaugmented bless/curse (Avatar)]
[Mythic: Free Raise Hero/Exarch 1/week]