Spoiler
Show
Quote Originally Posted by DiBastet View Post
The Aboleth

I like what you did with the Aboleth. Of course, my whole interpretation of things is to look tham up on the pathfinder bestiary and see if I can understand the abilities as the monster have them, then look for some lore on the creature and see more lore-related abilities.

Now, a big suggestion: Don't-Change-The-Memory-of-Eons.

Why's that? I know you said you made a better draft and all, and this is the simplified version. And what's wrong with it? It's easy, it's elegant, it's simple, and I did show it to two of my players (a more pro-type and a more casual type) and both liked it. Of course, that's because in my games Knowledge skills are very important, always. It's cool, tha mechanic does what the fluff makes us expect, it's simple and a casual player could understand: It's sexy.

Remember, simpler is better.

I'm glad they both liked it, and since the other option was editing Bardic Knowledge and fiddling with it until I liked it, I think I shall agree. Again, glad ya like it
P.S You'll find the best lore in Lords of Madness, which is where I got the variants (and thus the Primordial Paths) from.