To throw my bit of logic in:

I think I can rule out quite a few people of being the Professor. This doesn't mean they aren't wolves, but anyway...

cd4, Haruki-Kun, Lord Fullbladder, and Szilard cannot be the Professor. They all voted for Orzel on Day 5, but since he didn't have a 25% majority, he wasn't lynched. The Professor's boosted vote would have pushed it over 25%, so none of them can be the Professor.

Ramsus was attacked but Baned on Night 6, and is therefore probably a member of Team Villager (unless the wolves talked a baner into protecting one of their own, then attacked him).

And while I cannot back it up, I'm just a villager. I was following the same train of thought as FC about who Lex-kat & the Professor could be, but since I didn't have anyone I was sure I could trust, I kept quiet.

Which leaves:
Atreyu
Eldritch Knight
Murska
Qwaz

Now, I doubt it's Murska following all the confusion (though that could be exceptional manipulation), and while it could be Atreyu, my money is on EK or Qwaz. I can imagine either of them picking Alarra as part of their team.

Oh yes, and the really bad bit: it's possible that if we don't lynch a wolf today, we lose. If there were 25% wolves to start with, there would be 4-5 left now. It can't be 5, cos we haven't lost yet, but if it's 4...

Anyway, those are my thoughts. I'm not sure who to point at yet, I need a bit more time to consider. I just wanted to put all that out there.