Quote Originally Posted by RaggedAngel View Post
That is actually argueable; the ability is named "AC Bonus"; it is an ability found in the Monk, the Ninja, and the Swordsage. Typically abilities of the same name do not stack. Evasion + Evasion = Improved Evasion.

Additionally, you have to think of it from a flavor perspective, or RAI, when RAW fails you.

Monks have a special intuition, born of their training, that allows them to become in tune with the world around them, with the degree of their connection determined by their personal perception and insight. This connection allows them to better defend themselves in combat.

Ninjas have a special intuition, born of their training, that allows them to become in tune with the world around them, with the degree of their connection determined by their personal perception and insight. This connection allows them to better defend themselves in combat.

Swordsages have a special intuition, born of their training, that allows them to become in tune with the world around them, with the degree of their connection determined by their personal perception and insight. This connection allows them to better defend themselves in combat.

See why I don't think that they should stack?
I think I see why but then again I see it as this, if two classes give you sneak attack, they stack, if two classes you give you a smite evil ability 9 times out of 10 they stack, so if two classes give you a AC bonus, why shouldn't they stack? I know that things like evasion and uncanny dodge justs go to the more powerful version if you already have them from another class when you gain them but there is no more power version of the AC bonus ability plus like you said it comes from their training, thus being a monk/swordsage the character did a lot a of training to learn do defend themselves so why shouldn't they get the ability to double use there wisdom score for ac. There are plenty of other class combinations that do the same thing, if i remember right one of them being the prestige class fist of the forest and some other class (cant think of its name right now) that you can eventually double dip con for ac.