View Single Post

Thread: [Rail IC] Academy City

1. - Top - End - #946
    Bugbear in the Playground

Default Re: [Rail IC] Academy City

Jane was standing at a wall full of brochures with the different sights and places of interest that Academy City had to offer. They were ordered in order of the districts, so Jane decided to stick to District 10 and the ones surrounding it.

Meanwhile a cute black haired waitress made her way to Jason. She leaned against the table in her green waitress outfit.
    "Good morning sir!" She said happily. "What a lovely day isn't it? How may I help you?"
    The waitress seemed to be bouncing on her feet, full of energy. Her wiggling became even worse when she accidentally knocked against the table and made the newspaper drop on the floor.
    "Oh deary me! I am so sorry!" She said before Jason could respond and picked up the newspaper. She put it up in front of him and looked a bit sad when glaring at the headline. "Dreadful discovery, didn't you think so sir?"

Outside of the cafe
    A frail boy with platinum blond hair and blue eyes walked past the group of bickering boys and raised his eyebrow. It was kind of rude to be talking that loudly on the street. Honestly, people can hear them from blocks away.

Shrugging the boy crossed the road, passed a blue van and walked into an alley.
    Last edited by Lillith; 2011-02-20 at 03:48 PM.
    (Christmas) Lillith Avatar by Serpetine
    Psylock Lillith Avatar by Bradakhan
    Ceras Lillith Avatar by Araveugnitsuga