Quote Originally Posted by SurlySeraph View Post
Spoiler
Show
How do you want her to fight? Hungry Ghost Style up to the form and making lots of unexpected attacks is an option, perhaps adding Charm-Smothering Technique and Scuttling Apparition Defense; appearing and disappearing constantly, slipping away from attacks, suddenly springing forward to stab party members in the back, etc.
Focusing on Melee and doing a lot of debuffing/ crippling also works. Artful Maiming Onslaught, Soul-Cleaving Wound, Thieving Raiton Claws, Foe-Blinding Jab, maybe Time-Scything Technique and other Solar melee mirrors to attack multiple party members in general Solar-ish style.
Spoiler
Show
Truth be told, I'm not sure if I'll go Melee or Martial Arts yet; I know I want her to have some ranged capabilities, and some hand-to-hand capabilities, enough of each to be scary without necessarily wiping the party.
Spoiler
Show
Unseen Wisp Method is always handy.
Spoiler
Show
That it is. Not sure if I want to invest that much into Stealth, however...
Spoiler
Show
Eternal Enmity Approach towards Solars is tempting, but there's a better way. That way is Blood Before Surrender. When her father tries to persuade her to come home with him, blood gushes out of her ears. Or she starts to nod yes then seizes up, vomits blood at him, and yells "NO!" Or just crumples as if in severe pain at his arguments.
Spoiler
Show
I actually went with Lesser Horrors Scorned already, but that does sound fun...
Spoiler
Show
Morbid Fascination Style + [insert horrific performance here]. Combo it with Withering Phantasmagoria for something that's not just sickening but physically agonizing to watch, but you can't stop watching.
Spoiler
Show
Trouble there being that they can spend one Willpower to ignore that compulsion, roll Join Battle, and have it no longer be a problem. But I did still go with the idea of her using Performance.
Spoiler
Show
Depending on your group and the character's age...
Spoiler
Show
Physically, ten years old. Actual age, twelvish.
You don't want "Agh, the DM is creepy."
When you're right, you're right.
Spoiler
Show
If she's young, Maelstrom-Weathering Indifference and skipping cheerfully through a blizzard singing to herself is nicely creepy.
Spoiler
Show
Humorously enough, I did in fact go with that Charm already...
Spoiler
Show
Dark Paths Found and Ghost Leaves No Trail are useful if you want her to get away and be a recurring villain, but by no means necessary; she can always use Necromancy to flee to the Underworld, or escape by fiat.
Spoiler
Show
Indeed, an escape plan will probably be handy, just in case...