Miles shrugged, his shirt falling off his shoulder. "I have a list. Eevee, Growlithe, Scyther, Bagon, Magikarp and Abra. They are each pokemon that I've studied extensively and ones I seek to have the very best of. For instance, just a Scyther wouldn't do; I need the sharpest of claw, fastest of foot and wing, toughest of carapice, and I'll catch as many as I need to to achieve this perfection. Eevees are the number-one lister though; With their myriad evolution capabilities, this creates an exponentially higher number of possible pinnacles of fitness. Currently they have seven known evolutions, but with enough interaction with the world's materials, who knows how they could react? Definitely something to ponder.

Growlithe is another pokemon that reacts to the evolution stones, becoming what some have said to be a legend of a pokemon, though I think that has more to do with Arcanine's regal appearance than anything. Scyther is somewhat unusual, reacting to metals and, if given the proper circumstances, undergoes an evolution that trades his speed for toughness. Bagon and Magikarp inspire me; both relatively meek creatures initially, yet they achieve greatness as they grow. Bagon even achieves the flight it so often longs for if it can evolve fully.

And finally, Abra is intriguing to observe; he's aware of the world about him despite being in an almost constant state of sleep. And when he evolves, his IQ is said to reach unfathomable heights. Very interesting creature. But then again, all my listers are deserving of my... Obsession, I suppose, in some fashion or another..."
he paused for a moment to readjust his shirt.

"...I'm sorry. I suppose that was bit of an overload of information, eh?" he finished with a sigh...