View Single Post

Thread: The Very Best... IC (Pokemon)

1. - Top - End - #77
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: The Very Best... IC (Pokemon)

"Hm... That sounds like quite a plan, professor; I am likely to go through droves of pokemon before I obtain the ideal and prime..." Miles comments, turning his attention to Cody. "I don't suppose you'd mind a partner to tag along with?" he asked, approaching the pokeball on the table as he spoke. Swapping it for the pokeball that contained Machop, he smiled a bit before turning to the Growlithe.

Pressing the ball's button, he shot the creature with a beam of light, drawing the creature back into its dwelling. Miles paused for a moment as he thought up a name. Snapping his fingers with his free hand, he tossed the ball a short distance ahead, releasing the dog-like creature once more. "I'll call you Apollo. Should be a fitting name, especially when you evolve into the so-called 'Legendary' pokemon." he said with a chuckle.

"Growl..." Appolo replied, calmly, his nose perked into the air.

"Ee!" cried Bonnie.

"Vee!" barked Clyde.

Both were excited to see the return of their new companion and the three began running about again.

"I suppose I should get these ones outside if they're to continue playing. I could use a walk anyway...

Oh, before I go... Professor, do you happen to know where one might acquire evolutionary stones? I imagine they have somewhat of a rarity to them, but I will eventually need them if I'm to bring these fine pokemon to their next stage of evolution..."
    Last edited by ForteZanzo; 2011-02-27 at 03:52 PM.