1. - Top - End - #104
    Titan in the Playground

Default Re: [Hourglass of Zihaja D&D 4e] Heroes on a Sea of Swords IC

The Broken Sign Inn
    Very well, stranger. Come back to our table. She smiles outwardly. Its no trouble at all. Why don't you join my companion and I? One full bottle please, Madame, so there's enough for three. The innkeeper nods. No problem hon. Once they get the wine, the kobold leads Hakhpur back to her table. The aazlai Johoumite grunts a greeting. So, what is it you want to know?

The Healer's District
    The street is, by Daq's grace, nearly empty - no one saw the girl's face. She giggles despite her injuries as Teshiq's magic flows into her. Prior to his healing, he could tell that she had several broken ribs that were restricting her breath and giving her voice the restrained quality he observed. Thank you sssssir. I wassss going to the market. I need herbssss for mother'ssss tea. Sssshe is very ssssick. But some men, they ssssaw my face. They called me mean namessss, and they kicked me. It hurt, but I feel better now.
    Last edited by Shadow_Elf; 2011-03-04 at 04:46 PM.
    My Homebrew
    Currently DMing: Heroes on a Sea of Swords - IC - OOC - OOC II - OOC III
    Many thanks to the very talented Kymme for making an Avatar of my incredibly-specific D&D character!