Quote Originally Posted by Ziegander View Post
So, at 3rd level, do you want the spell to be dealing 1d6+3 fire damage or 2d6+3 fire damage? As written, the spell does 1d6+3, but I assume, since that's the same damage the original Produce Flame spell would be doing, that you want it to be dealing 2d6+3.
Fixed, it was supposed to be 2d6, thank you.

Let's say you're a 10th level caster, giving you a duration of 10 minutes per level. You could hurl ten separate balls of flame each dealing 3d6+10 fire damage (or maybe 4d6+10 when you've corrected the mixup above), or you could "go nova" and create a 30ft cone of fire dealing... wait, how much damage? It looks like 20d6 as written, and I seriously doubt that's what you were going for. I think you need to cut the phrase, "+1 per caster level" from the sentence describing how much damage the cone deals. You also need to specify what type of action "blowing across the flames" takes. I would recommend making it a standard action.
Standard action done. as for how much damage, where do you get 20d6? It says "1d6 per minute remaining in the spells duration", and the spells duration is one minute per caster level, making it 1d6 per caster level minus however many minutes you have already used.

Oh, and the cone of flame should probably allow a Reflex save for half damage
Also fixed, again thank you.