View Single Post

Thread: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo 2

1. - Top - End - #1186
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: [Bitp:R] Hueco Mundo 2

Edward caught the cloth with care and briefly examined it. "Oh I'll take care of this myself. Congratulations on defeating a captain. Of course I'm sure it was so easy for you, you feel the act doesn't deserve any praise." Edward surveyed the area in search of a chair, actual or improvised. Once he found one he put it in front of Genoveva's throne and took a seat. He whipped out a needle and thread from his right pocket and began to sew the haori with great skill. His hands flew gracefully over the fabric as he mended it. At the rate he was going he'd be done in no time. "This is a special set of tools. Using them will reinforce the entire structure without me having to tamper with your handiwork. I'll make a few tiny repairs anyway." He added a little thread here and there to the edges of the cuts in the clothing leaving them all almost entirely intact. Edward looked up at Genoveva. "I was really hoping you'd chide me for talking about your tush and say the words 'my butt.' I love when you say those words with that adorable accent of yours."
    Last edited by nothingclever; 2011-03-09 at 05:59 PM.