1. - Top - End - #1418
    Dwarf in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Soul Society 2

Quote Originally Posted by HirokatsuGoto View Post
    Spoiler
    Show
    INVASION DAY (post collapse)

Taro Banzuke, 3rd Seat of the 10th Division:
    (Standing at crossroads with Misaki, while his men collect themselves)

Taro smiles as wide as he can as he relaxes a bit, then he lets out a large belly filled friendly laugh "HA!"

Taro almost felt overwhelmed that Misaki cared for him enough to head out like she did, but he knew (as an officer of the Gotei) that she should probably be thinking more of her duties to her Corps than him. Also with all the strife going on today, Taro didnt like that she was alone, the Seretei didnt seem safe at the moment.

He looked down onto her with warm eyes, his hands on his hips then moving one of his enormous hands onto her head patting it as gently as he could

"Oh Misaki...it is always so nice to see you...now, i am sure what you MEANT to say was that you were heading towards the ruckus to help set up a kido barrier or something with the other Kido Corps members...and HOPED to see me there ok and well..." Taro said playfully sarcastic while trying to be charming and cute with his little friend.

"and..oh..yeah..." turning to look at his men still on the ground collecting themselves, motioning slightly with his hand "them...yeah...they will be fine...WONT you guys???" he said to them as he turned his attention back to Misaki. A soft groaning like... "ye..yess..s..ssir....ughhh" was all that was heard from them in response

He knelt down next to her, still probably taller than her, resting his heavy hand on her shoulder lightly while warmly looking on to her. "Well, me and my guys were heading that way too, ya know...to see what was going on and to probably find our Captain....why dont you join us on our way?" Taro said this all hoping Misaki didnt feel he was being overprotective. He knew Misaki had talent and power and could probably handle herself, but that didnt stop Taro from wanting to protect her.

His hand on her shoulder Taro looked on to his little friend smiling.

Misaki suddenly straightens herself into a more formal stance, remembering both that she should actually be over there setting up the kido barrier, and that she remembered she was talking to a superior officer.
    Y-yes. I meant to be heading over to this battle site to aid in setting up a kido barrier.
    Misaki face turns a very noticeable tint of red with embarrassment.
    May I accompany your group, seeing as you are also heading to the site Taro-kun?
    Last edited by The Librarian; 2011-03-10 at 01:02 PM.
    "All humans are weak creatures. It is how those weak creatures fight and grow, that they eventually become strong. If you are weak, don't despair. Fight! --Saitama"