View Single Post

Thread: [BitP:R] Soul Society 2

1. - Top - End - #1434
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: [BitP:R] Soul Society 2

Quote Originally Posted by Wahrheit View Post
    "I believe her bombing of the Division grounds is all the reason I need to execute her here and now." Magatsu snarled at the grinning fourth seat. "Do you find this amusing? Do I need to teach you respect as well? Don't shame your Captain by acting so improperly in front of him."

You don't have to kill them now, Magatsu. Dark laughter, like a hyena's, brushed Magatsu's mind.

There you go again, telling me not to kill. What's gotten into you?

You can crush them far more thoroughly for their disrespect by exposing their double-dealings, you know. Think long-term for once.

"I'm not backing down on this. She will be taken by the Tenth Division until this mess can be sorted out. Because, Fourth Seat, even if she was performing Onmitsukido business, a Captain died. That very much makes it Gotei business."

He glanced at Suzume.

"You're eager to die, aren't you?"
    Nao

"I thoroughly suggest you do not threaten me, lieutenant Magatsu. If you intend on keeping up your attitude of reckless abandon for Seretei regulations by brutally murdering a member of another division for feigned crimes which as far as we know were sanctioned by Central 46, an authority above the Gotei's then I will have to take action against you. If you threaten myself or my fellow fourth seat Kimi again, I will be forced to deal with you under heavy suspicion of both inability to lead your division in a constructive way and for delusional psychopathic behavior, leading you to be closely examined by fourth division before you ever hope to see active duty again." Nao makes no movements to show aggression. It seems that he's not going to unless one of the conditions are met. "OH, and if it does come to a fight, Magetsu, remember one thing... I'm not bound like all your previous victims." The grin has faded from Nao's lips and now his face shows nothing but passive distaste for the raving mad man who's now in charge of executions.

Suzume

The girl begins shifting, trying to push against the bakudo that binds her in place. "Magatsu you raving lunatic, I'm not eager to die, you're eager to kill an innocent girl tied up at your feet you sick perverted monster. You tried to kill me while I put up no resistance to being arrested! Anyway, the old man wasn't a captain anymore moron. He was forced to retire because of his incompetence!"
    Last edited by riccaru; 2011-03-11 at 07:10 PM.
    Sir Dan Avatar by Mrgone!