I'll put all this behind a spoiler tag, because the post got pretty lengthy pretty fast. The short version is this: I don't think I'm technically breaking any rules (save one, see below), but I want the GitP public opinion. Am I playing unfairly? Should I nerf my character?

Spoiler
Show
So, my wife is DM-ing a 3.5 edition game. She's going high-magic with everything, and insisted we play off-the-wall races and whatnot. We always incorporate a few additional role-playing elements (like randomly generated traits and flaws) and she's leveling us super-fast.

All that said, I've got a dilemma of sorts. I've got way more experience playing (about ten years to everyone else's one or two years, tops) and therefore know a lot more about character tweaking, and equipment that exists, and so on. I try very hard to put people into the right enchantments and spells and equipment, even going so far as to mention certain feats and the like when they would help out. The way I see it, the whole party needs to be awesome, not just my character.

I had initially started off playing an Azer Fighter/Battlesmith (Races of Stone PC). He rolled up some pretty horrendous character traits, though, and I ended up hating the guy. So he got killed. My new character is as follows:

He's at 13th level currently. 4 Rogue, 6 Nightsong Enforcer, +3 Level adjustment for a lycanthrope template. His base creature was human, and (this is the one rule I know I'm breaking, but with the DM's full approval) the base "animal" is a Blink Dog.

I won't go into every detail on my character sheet, but that puts my Dex at 26, and my Reflex save at +30. I burned two feats (Assume Supernatural ability, x2) so that I could use blink and dimension door, but the feats required I make a 19 Will save or the ability wouldn't work. So, I spent a bunch of gold on items and whatnot so that I could be guaranteed those Will saves (Crit fails notwithstanding). We played last night, and we ended up killing two Huge green dragons. It's possible that she wasn't playing the dragons to their full advantage - I didn't see a lot of breath weapons, or wing attacking, or spells, mostly just claw/claw/bite/wing/wing/tail attacks. But still: two? And I got the killing blows on both of them. There's a half-celestial paladin and a dwarven cleric in the party as well, and though they helped considerably, I know I was doing most of the damage.

Now, a couple of specifics: If one is grappled (say, by a Huge green dragon), could one dimension door out of that grapple? She ruled yes, but only after my pressing the point. Also, is blink (as the blink dog's ability, not the spell) a thing that has to be reactivated every round? Or is it on until you turn it off?

Ok, that's an insanely long post. I don't want to go into more detail just yet, or I'm just going to generate a bunch of tl;drs. If anybody wants to know more - though I can't imagine why - just ask me.

Mostly, I'm looking for a general consensus: did I follow the rules correctly? Am I min-maxing or being a total munchkin? I don't think I'm doing anything the character wouldn't, but I have a vested interest in fluffing whatever I need to make him more awesome, y'know?