Quote Originally Posted by eidolon_proggy View Post
*Snip*
Brilliant! Love them, thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Dvil View Post
Smile, and the whole world smiles with you.
This is also a good one

Quote Originally Posted by waffle911 View Post
I have a proposal I made just now for the sign:
Spoiler
Show

In Celebration of Derpy Day
Courtesy of Operation: Indiscriminate Friendship

I would take it to a local printing shop and haveit printed on A1 or even A0 sized poster board and set it on an easel or something like that, but you can't use that image due to its low resolution. Not sure how much that would cost, though. Email or PM me for the print-quality file if you're interested.

Also: Just registered today just so I could post this.
You have saved me from getting a giant hunk of brown cardboard, scrawling FREE MUFFINS on it with a marker and then having to sit in front of it all day. I owe you thanks, genuine thanks.

Welcome to the GiantITP forums!

UPDATE 2

Last night I woke up saying aloud "Write what you want to write!" And then spent three hours writing before almost falling asleep at my keyboard. This waking up saying stuff is a recent thing, I assure you.

Today is the greatest and most popular public holiday known to the world: CANBERRA DAY. We celebrate by not doing much and everything is closed. This puts an annoying delay in the plans, so I've got to work on other things. Today the priority is to cover schoolwork, run a tabletop game (Rogue Trader!), and bug as many people as I can into loaning me a camera.

BUT something came up.

A small baby bird was found in my back yard, not flying or doing anything. I've seen this before; it means it flew into a window and got mildly concussed and can't think straight enough to fly. I picked it up and started walking it to the nearby vet so my dog wouldn't get it. Pictures!

Spoiler
Show

Spoiler
Show

Spoiler
Show

Spoiler
Show

And then, just as I neared the vet, it flew away.

It is impossible to feel bad after rescuing a baby bird. Hope everyone else had a morning as good as mine