Default Re: Operation: Indiscriminate Friendship

Quote Originally Posted by Symmys View Post
    This is an amazing idea.

I'd like to contribute something...
    How about:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Hello.
    We probably haven't met before, so let me introduce myself. I'm somebody who decided to spread a little happiness around today, and I have a favor to ask of you. I'd like you to spread a little happiness, too. You don't have to do anything special- just say hello to a person you would otherwise pass by. Hold the door for someone. Smile a little more. It might not feel like much, but it could make somebody's bad day that much better. And, who knows, it might make you feel better too.

I hope you have a great day.
    This is the second last piece of my original note pile.

This is the last:

Spoiler
    Show
    A few days ago, I asked a bunch of strangers for help with a crazy project to distribute free muffins for no reason. The response I got was amazing. One person I'd never met offered to loan me a camera, another offered to help with video editing, one designed a sign for me, and another gave me twenty dollars to spend on additional muffins. And a huge number of other people offered support, encouragement and beautiful and inspirational quotes.

People are amazing. They're just waiting for a chance to help. Give them an opportunity. Put yourself out there and ask for help. You'll be amazed by the result.

- Daniel

Thank you all.

(Still send quotes - the box isn't full - I just need to buy more cards)
    Last edited by Thanqol; 2011-03-15 at 07:50 PM.