View Single Post

Thread: PTA - the Kernal region

1. - Top - End - #36
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: PTA - the Kernal region

{{ooc: Numbers have been sent, I hope? :D}}

Rein smiled widely to the group, withdrawing her outstretched pinky from Dorothy - she cared more for the gesture and deal than she did the cutesy action, and Dorothy not accepting, by hesitation or refusal, was frankly of very little concern to her.

She turned then to the trainers with Gears, making sure that the four had successfully exchanged ID numbers. Assured that they had, she relaxed her gaze, turning her attention instead to a cobblestone road; one of four, and one of two paths to be traveled. Her stare was prolonged and wordless.

Rein walked forward quietly, disengaging from the group discreetly as they fiddled with pokedexs. She paid them little heed as she broke away. Her steps were both cold and deliberate, and her black eyes gazed unfocused at the path beyond. When she slowed her pace to a pause, her eyes remained transfixed, her lips still unmoving. A pair of fingers rose to her forelocks, toying with a few loose strands of dyed hair.

Then, turning back; "Well!" she smiled to them, clapping her hands together cheerfully. "I suppose we should really be on our way, now shouldn't we?" she chirped to Amp and Barnum. Then, addressing Dorothy, Amy, and Ben;

"Nice meeting you three."
    she smiled. "Do keep in touch, I'm sure we'll be seeing alot of each other." she said to them, already taking the initiative to follow the road out of town. Briefly, she turned back, calling to them: "Oh! And remember your promise!"
    Last edited by HappyBlanket; 2011-03-18 at 08:22 PM.