I'd point out I've been trying to use the kill-squad as little as possible. Like, only in self-defense, or against gods/Demi-gods. One might note they didn't attack anyone at GLoG, they only started fighting when a pair of Exalted (who are, in my experience, invulnerable) charged them. One might also note that there were only two in the fight against the Servitor, and Riv had to run all the way back to his lab for reinforcements. In short, I try to avoid using them unless there is absolutely no way Riv could have even a chance of surviving without them. I'm trying not to use them at all, except for large-scale engagements, but throwing a giant robot at him is a bit much.

Finally, I'm trying to find a reason for Riv not to attack Mouse, and no, he actually does take orders. In fact, he's pretty much obeyed every command Gordon has given him. Problem is, he would have left Mouse alone, but now she seems determined to enslave him. You cannot honestly expect anyone to ignore that. I've already stated that he won't attack her, unless she tries something like this again. Seriously, he isn't anywhere near as completely unreasonable as you seem to think.