Quote Originally Posted by Anyr View Post
Rachel's departure made Jirou's newfound depression all the more pronounced. Her cheery demeanour would have been very welcome at the moment. Instead he was left alone with his thoughts, none of which were exactly pleasant. Try as he might he couldn't turn his mind away from the image of all those bodies, lined up somewhere on this very floor. For all he knew they could be a few feet away, separated only by one of the corridor's walls.

The magazines were no help at all as a distraction. Despite the comfiness of the chairs, it wasn't long before Jirou had left his seat and started pacing. Not so much out of irritation, but more out of a desire to be ready to act. He walked the corridor like a policeman patrolling his beat. There was nothing he could do to help all those kids who had already been taken, but there was at least one who still had a chance. If someone thought that Anthony would be as easy to snatch as the others, they were in for a very big disappointment.
The doctors arrived with Anthony sooner then nurse Rachel had anticipated. Only ten minutes after she left they appeared from a door on the far side of the hallway. Two doctors rolled Anthony to what would now be his room, while one of the doctors, while pulling his hygiene mask off, walked towards Jirou.

"Are you the one who accompanied mr. Jackson?"

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
Katsu and Moreau

Katsu looks at the sky for a few seconds before jumping again.

"The sound guy! I think Jirou berated him mid-battle for it too!"
"Alright." Moreau quickly made a mental note of it and focused on the large crater in the middle of the ground. "Then I assume that the one with tectonic powers made this." She made a bunch of pictures of the crater, including a metal like object that was lying there. "Hmmm, what is this?" She said while picking it up with her gloves. "Looks like an EPSD gun."

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
Jason considers all her questions.
"[Well, they wired me up to a machine, then went behind the scenes for a bit. After a little time, they just came out and said I had the potential to be one. As what type of Esper, I have aaabsoluutely... no idea. And neither do they apparently. But I think they will begin training with me tomorrow to figure out what type of power it is.]"
<"That must be kind of exciting."> Jane mused. <"Just think about it, right now you have the potential to have any possible power on the planet. You could learn how to fly, or have laser eyes, or maybe even to warp time and space. I just got my power like that, which wasn't very fun, but you get the feeling of anticipation first! I wish I had that, or at least the chance to choose my power, this one is quite annoying.">
Quote Originally Posted by Rhydeble View Post
Why did this this stupid detective insist on him being mind-controlled... he'd know if he was being mind-controlled. mind-controlled people don't think about the fact that they might be getting mind-controlled, because they're mind-controlled not to.

"you ever been mind-controlled mister? I don't think people who haven't been mind-controlled think about mind-controlling that much. Or are you just trying to mind-troll me?
"Oh good! I'm talking to a 14 year old expert of mind-control!" Yamato huffed sarcastically. "Well then I don't have to tell you to watch your back. It doesn't make a difference for me or not. I'll get that Walker girl by the end of the day and then we'll see if my theories are right or not. You can be sure I'll keep an eye on you both."