Pavick - Gnome Wizard

Pavick leans back, resting on the palms of his hands. "Yes, that was my guess too. He looks so much like you. It seems to me that the visions left us with more questions than answers." Pavick looks skyward with a distant look in his eyes, he seems about to get very philosophical. "Oh well, I guess that's the nature of life. As our wise Shepherd friend would say, it is a wise man who... well something about goats anyway."

He shakes his head, looking back to Lucan. "It is good to know it was the man with the handlebar mustache who was scrying on you. Much better than who I'd assumed." Pavick shudders as the image of a lich with a handlebar mustache flits through his mind.

"I have to wonder if he's been sending all of this stuff to you intentionally or if it has something to do with that ritual your father performed involving the amulet and the box. He seemed to be very secretive about it all, so maybe the mustached guy didn't know he did it. And what is his connection to this Adahn Chauncy? Hard to say, I guess," he says with a sigh.