View Single Post

Thread: Shadowrun 4e: Smugglin' Run [IC]

1. - Top - End - #27
    Barbarian in the Playground

Default Re: Shadowrun 4e: Smugglin' Run [IC]

Silk

Eric smiles and taps the hovering indicator. He pinches the corners of the display with his AR-enabled gloves and spreads the call into a large viewpane.

After a second, Alexis appears, sitting at her desk, tapping the side of her glasses casually. "Hey doll." He says playfully. She does not appear amused. "I got a few things I'd like you to look into for me, if you can spare the time." He says, mouthing the words quietly into his subvocal mic. "I need you to see if you've got any available travel Visas for a small group of people. We're going to be shipping goods across borders, into the UCAS and back." He says.

"Secondly, I need you to stick that beautiful ear to the ground out here, see if anyone's been looking to hire a team for a similar goal. the Johnson has reason to suspect some kind of group is going to be after us. He didn't seem worried, but the way he described these guys, they sound like professionals. I figure you might be able to shed some light, so to speak. While you're at it, if you can arrange me a spare cargo truck or small warehouse or maybe a storage shed for the next couple of days, I wouldn't be averse to it." He adds with a smirk. "Something secure, and of course, you can expect anything back in good condition."

Spoiler
    Show
    I am, of course, going to try being my charming self, to see if she can pull some extra strings.
    Last edited by Levyathyn; 2011-03-23 at 04:05 AM.
    All glory to Vrythas in regards to my snazzy AD&D Game Master avatar.

Spoiler
    Show
    Reserve AD&D Game Master avatar by wxdruid

Oh star fall down on me
    Let me make a wish upon you
    Hold on, let me think
    Think of what I'm wishing for