Quote Originally Posted by Anyr View Post
Jirou snapped off a quick nod while pacing forward to meet the doctor halfway. His outward demeanour was energetic as usual, but also attentive. The situation's enormity had managed to pierce his standard veil of distraction, giving him a level of focus not normally seen outside the Mahjong table.

"Yeah. How's he doing?"
The doctor smiled reassuringly. "He's doing okay, thanks to you." His look changed into a more serious one. "We found a high doses of a rare drug in his blood. It's designed to suppress the powers of an Esper. There was also a big bruise on his skull, so it's safe to say one of his kidnappers knocked him out."

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
Katsu and Moreau

"An Ipsed gun? What's that? Is it like being tipsy? Or whispy?"

Katsu's suggestions turn to a mumble as he runs through various rhymes and half-rhymes for EPSD in his head.
"Well..." Moreau bagged the gun in an evidence bag. "It's a very expensive and very new drug. I haven't seen it in use personally, cause mostly big governmental organizations have access to it, but what I heard is that it temporarily suppresses the powers of an Esper. Probably to make sure that if one goes berserk, they can contain that person."

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
"[Ya! It could be anything. Man, the anticipation is killing me. I hope its not thing stupid like keeping something the same temperature, or something...]"
He then finally plugs in the last cord and then makes way to sit down.
"[Alright. Its up and running. Where do you want to look first?]"
It wasn't until now that Jane realized what Jason had been doing. He made sure they could go online. Find out what happened. That was really considerate of him, though he probably was curious too.

<"Let's see what the newssites say about what happened in the street. Perhaps we can found out the details and if there are any people injured.">

Quote Originally Posted by Rhydeble View Post
GOTCHA Cale thought. This probably did mean that Yamato had been involved with a mind-controller before. useful... after all, how could one trust a detective on a mind-controlling case if it has already been proven he is vulnerable to mind-control.
"Yeah, I geuss you'll see. Now I was about to chase some real criminals when you arrested me, so how about you let me go and I start doing what you should be doing?"
"You'd like that, wouldn't you? No, you're still a witness to what happened in that street. So first you're going to give an eyewitness account of what you saw and what happened." Yamato stood up and walked towards the door. "Sadly I have other things to do, so officer Tang will be the one doing that. You haven't seen the last of me though, don't worry about that." And with that, the strange detective disappeared before an Asian woman with big glasses in an Anti Skill uniform entered the room.