Quote Originally Posted by Daravon_35 View Post
"Well I can't get us any visa's that quick, best I could find would be in 12 hours, although that could be good for the return trip back into the CAS, cost us about ¥450 each. Also I should at least be getting the commcode of a coyote who can probably help us. Anyone else have any luck yet?"
"Twelve hours to get visas isn't too bad; leaves us fifteen to get there before pickup time. Like I said, the drive's about ten hours on average, and it might be possible to shave that down. I'm working on that now. In other news, I've got offers for a coyote and a drone that I'm told is perfect for this run. I'll check out the drone, see if it's what we need. I'm worried on pricing there, though; drones can get expensive real fast." While she's talking, greyKnight downloads the mapsoft and replies to the texts she's received.

Spoiler
Show

"Maybe later. ¥300 is a bit more than I want to pay for a commcode right now. Thanks anyway. -gK"
"Thanks, Mick. I'll transfer the yen for that drone guy of yours. -greyKnight" Beth sends the ¥100 along to Mick's account.