Okay; for reference, here is my original request.

Simple
Spoiler
Show
Pegasus, probably giggling. Whitish, with brown hair, probably like... hmm. Let me look up the right hairstyle.

And I can't find one. Long and straight. Twilight is closest. Maybe a little wavy, a slight curl at the end?

Oh, and a pink streak in her hair. Cutie mark would be a heeeaart!

COMPLEX!
Spoiler
Show
Ponyrexia. If you know anything about magic the gathering, you'll know who Phyrexia is, and what it implies. Reference pic! Creeping corruption, undeath cybernetics and mental twisting until you two are happy to aid them make everyone compleat. If you don't know them, perhaps the Borg are familiar? Take the borg-those who claim resistance is futile-and zombify them a little.

Then apply this to ponies.
Yeah.

The power of the ponies is spreading! All will join us! YOU WILL ALL BE SO HAPPY WHEN YOU ARE COMPLEAT.

For the purposes of the avatar, it would be similar to the first avatar, but with black fur, cybernetic implants-maybe a laser sight for an eye?-and possibly some undeathy stuff. Hopefully some oil around-the Phyrexians corrupt with strange black oil. The Ponyrexians use Pink Oil. Finally, the cutie mark would still be a heart, but a hollow one with a line through it-like this picture.

However, if no-one's actually started it yet, or the change would be easy, could I change the colours on the first avatar? To match my character in the pony RP, could she have a light blue coat, this shade, and a pink mane?