View Single Post

Thread: Adventures in Sigil - IC [4E]

1. - Top - End - #9
    Ogre in the Playground

Default Re: Adventures in Sigil - IC [4E]

Eltain frowns, snowing lightly.

"I wasn't trying to..." He sighs at Aramil's mention of unseasonable weather and gives him a hurt look.

"I'm fine with it," he says to Lord Printempest's suggestion. "It would probably be for the best if I went on this." He gives a smile he doesn't feel at all. "I'll go pack while you fill Aramil in on the details." He sighs once he's out of the room, ice crystals forming on his armor. He'd been so happy at first when he'd begun to finally be able to get in touch with his Fey side, when Aramil had managed to teach him how to teleport like full Eladrin did. But doing so had made the cold that haunted him worse, and it wasn't hard to see that nobody trusted him here and looked down upon him. He'd wanted to help, though, so he'd stayed. Maybe, he thought miserably, I should have gone back to Fallcrest with Shep and his goats. Visited Frank or something.

"Merciful Corellon, it's like they distrust me as much as they do him." He sighs again, snowing even stronger than before, and begins to head miserably to his room, wondering if there would ever be a place he belonged.
    Last edited by Nai_Calus; 2011-03-30 at 11:20 PM.
    Every time you spell Corellon wrong, Gruumsh gets excited and kills a kitten. Please, think of the kittens.
    Twitter | Google+ | AIM: iankunx | Skype: Nai.Calus | Y!IM: nai_calus
    RIP Eltain Sharma, Chosen of Corellon, and Frank, his faithful Celestial Pegamule. May you find the peace you sought.