Quote Originally Posted by Anyr View Post
There was a pregnant pause while Jirou absorbed this latest piece of news. So, not only did the kidnappers have at least three seriously strong Espers on their side, but they also had a way of depowering Espers who went up against them? Fantastic. Still, he didn't waste any time bemoaning his terrible luck; As bad as this setback was, at least it might provide some new leads.

"Last I checked, drugs like that weren't exactly being handed out on street corners. How could anyone get their hands on something that rare?"
"Indeed, we are highly suspicious of this turn of events too." The medic agreed. "We've informed Anti-Skill of our findings. They've send some of their people here to take a report from you on the events and to investigate the matter further. Also, the parents of the patient have been contacted and they should be here tomorrow morning. When Anti Skill has arrived, they'll assign people to protect the boy so they can take your statement and relieve you of your duty."

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
Katsu and Moreau

Katsu shakes his head with a sigh.

"That just sounds mean, no way they're just using it for that"

He throws his arms up dramatically and proclaims with his usual dreamy expression.

"That would be too normal of government people! They must at least be using it for something, like tranquilisers! Or maybe they put it in people's coffee?"

A few nanoseconds later, Katsu seem to recall a flaw in what he just said.

"Not that you guys do that, but some of the organisations must be doing something else with it."
Moreau smiled. "Don't worry about it kiddo, I know what you mean. As far as I can see it there's not a lot for us left to do here. I'd like you to come along with me to the headquarters so I can take your full statement and I'd like to show you some mugshots too."

Quote Originally Posted by Rhydeble View Post
Now that Cale had finally gotten rid of that annoying inspector, the rest of this conversation would, hopefully, be easier. At least this new anti-skill woman didn't seem as threatening.

"I geuss you're here to take report?"
The woman nodded. While in a much more friendlier tone, Cale got his statement taken of what had happened that day. The woman listened intently and only seemed to ask direct questions related to the incident while making a lot of notes. When she was done she stood up and proceeded to gently lead Cale out of the interrogation room. "Thank you so much for giving your statement." She said calmly and paused a second before opening the door. "Yamato is... kind of a one mind track guy. I reckon he was less then polite to you during the interrogation, my apologies for this."

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
"[Got it.]"
He starts typing away, opening up a webpage. Afterwards, he sighs.
"[Well this will set us back a little bit...]"
After a long search on the internet, Jane and Jason slowly managed to find multiple news sites that reported the events of that day. Messages of a giant earthquake devastating the street were covering the local news sites with vivid pictures of the incident. Some sites were speculating the cause, while others noted that the earthquake had only effected this particular street and not the rest of the district. The pictures showed various people injured or panicking.