Quote Originally Posted by Debihuman View Post
Sorry about not getting back to this thread for a while. My mother died recently and yesterday was the interment. I'm okay and ready to get back to some PEACHing.

Dire Carp

Grapple is +3 not +6. (BAB + special size modifier + Strength modifier +6,-4, +1)

Speed -- why does it have a land speed at all?
Speed: Swim 40 ft.

How is it getting x4 on critical hits? The threat range is missing.

Attack:
Bite: +8 melee (1d6+1/17-20)
Full Attack: Bite: +8 melee (1d6+1/17-20) and tail slap +3 melee (1d2+1)

Special Qualities: it should have low-light vision since all Animals have this unless there is a special reason why it shouldn't.

It has 11 skill points. I have no idea how you assigned the skill points. It could have one skill at max ranks. Creatures with a Swim speed can take 10 on Swim checks see below. Does it have any racial bonuses? I'd give it a +4 racial bonus to Jump.

It should have the following skills section:

Skills: A creature with a swim speed can move through water at its indicated speed without making Swim checks. It gains a +8 racial bonus on any Swim check to perform a special action or avoid a hazard. The creature always can choose to take 10 on a Swim check, even if distracted or endangered when swimming. Such a creature can use the run action while swimming, provided that it swims in a straight line.

Debby
I've done the editing. Very sorry it took so long, things have been busy these past few days.
Also, seeing as everything has a swim speed, I've been treating that entry in the skills section as default and haven't really bothered to note it down in things.
Thanks!
Any other things you want to point out, or shall we move on to the environment?

Also, the environment itself is the bit I've never homebrewed one before, so I'm a little unsure as to what exactly needs to be written. Is there a template on the forums?