Quote Originally Posted by Anyr View Post
"Nice to see that the Antis have got their priorities straight for once. Anyway, I'll be around to help out until the pros get here. Where do you need me?"

Jirou waited for his new instructions with a good degree of eagerness. Still, it was a little disappointing that someone else would be taking over later; Although he was relieved to hear that the case would be in the hands of professionals, Jirou couldn't help feeling a strong desire to see it through to the end. Once the Anti-Skill arrived they'd probably shunt him aside like any other civilian, and that would be the end of his role in this affair. Well, unless he decided to take matters into his own hands...
It wasn't long till Anti Skill officers had arrived at the hospital. Two buff black suits quickly took over for Jirou as Anthony's personal bodyguards, while a third brought him to a quiet room for questioning. The man seemed very interested in Jirou's story and was writing down everything that had been said. He even wrote down the thugs' descriptions in the hopes that this way they'd be able to find the culprits. After the interrogation they thanked Jirou gratefully and wrote down his phone number so they could contact him once the parents of the victim had arrived, or if they needed him for anything else.

Quote Originally Posted by Silverraptor View Post
Jason scanned through the many websites that had been recently translated into english. There was alot of information regarding the earthquake, even though most of it was speculation. However...
"[There's nothing here about Jirou and Cale. Perhaps we could check which hospitals the ambulance's went to?]"
<"Yeah, that's probably a good idea."> Jane nodded. <"I'm guessing that they probably are making a victim list or something by now."> She bit her lip. <"I really hope they're all okay.">

Quote Originally Posted by Keveak View Post
Katsu and Moreau

Katsu does a silly salute and jumps down to the ground.

"Of course! That's what witnesses are for!"

He stretches his legs once he lands, standing still for that many seconds always makes your legs sleep, right?
The ride to the headquarters was a quick one. Once inside Moreau let Katsu to her office, which was a lot more messy then one would assume from an Anti Skill officer. The whole place was cluttered with papers, files, dirty coffee mugs and even a half eaten sandwich.

On the wall hang 16 pictures of children. They seemed to vary a lot in age, gender and nationality. There was even a kid in there with what looked like a broken nose and another who had a tattoo in his neck.

Moreau sat down behind her desk and quickly tried to dispose of the clutter that was lying on top of it, pushing it inside a drawer. Then from a big pile of binders she pulled out a mugshot book.

"Right." She said when she was finally ready. "I got some pictures in this book of well known criminals in Academy City. Flip through them and see if you can perhaps recognize any of them. If not, I'll send in someone who can make a sketch."

Location unknown

In a large boardroom a man was sitting while watching a giant screen. On it, there were scenes of two thugs fighting Cale, Jirou and Katsu over the body of Anthony Jackson. The images were shaky, but clear, as if someone was running around with a camera. Sometimes the images would fade to black for a second, but then quickly focus back to the scene.

A voice seemed to vibrate through the speakers, "I'm sorry kids... it's time to go. We'll see you... next time." The three boys suddenly seemed to relax, while the camera was still being pointed at them.

The two thugs next to the camera seemed to take in a deep breath, as if they'd had trouble breathing before. One of them walked behind Cale, holding up his arm as if he wanted to smack him on the head.

"Don't be a fool." The voice said. "If you touch him, they'll know we're still here, we have to report to the boss." And with that, the screen turned black.

The man leaned against his index fingers with his chin, seemingly in deep thought.
"So... this is why the newest subject hasn't arrived?"
his whispering voice seemed to ask a young brunette woman with glasses standing in a corner.

"Yes sir." She said in a quivering voice, her face was pale with dark circles under her eyes. "These three boys seemed to have interfered with capturing the target."

"A shame, I have to say, but maybe for the best."
The woman seemed to look relieved at these words. "Robin, who was the boy that dissolved the guns to dust?"

"I do not know sir, but I'm sure I'd be able to use my powers to find him."

"Very wise... Young Anthony's powers are... quite rare... But I think this particular Esper might be able to raise more money... perhaps... Do a check on the other two too, just in case... Now... where are One, Six and Twelve?"

"They're almost here sir. I think it will be another 5 minutes." Robin seemed to have another nervous look on her face.

"Send them here when they arrive... I so dislike failure when it happens, you know? Also... prepare Twenty... I have a feeling I'll be needing her services soon."

The young woman nodded and bowed before walking out of the board room. "Very well sir."