"I do" spoke the assassin as he stepped inside.

"I wish to speak to you in confidence as last time we spoke you really did seem to have the Lady's interest at heart." He said and made a long pause to show the man that he was serious.

"I have learned alot during the short time since we last spoke. To cut a long story short though I will tell you that it is not accidental that the Church of Pelor asked for such a high price... and let me guess it was also they that provided the divination for your Lady and for Mr. Squiggles." he waited for a moment to see if the servant confirmed it or not and then continued.

"All this will become relevant in due time but there is something more important right now. During the time I was performing my mission I found something in the targets home. A recipe or something that may be able to restore the Lady's sanity and cure her. I interrogated the target and have kept him alive as I thought this may be far too important a chance to throw away. The problem is with the materials. They are expensive, not incredibly so and definetly not worth as much as her title and estates that the Church asked for. Since I believe you care for her and since I am sure almost everything else has been tried I come to you to ask that you give this cure a try... there is something that makes me believe in it and it wont harm her. As this comes very close to sounding like a scam, though I have signed the contract at the Flint and that should show you my intentions, I can offer one of my expensive magical items as collateral so that if the potion does not work you have something to make up for the cost. After the cure is created and we see if it works or not I shall get rid of the target on my own way to fulfill the mission and all I ask is that if the Lady is sane she remembers the services I have performed for her and she repays the favor in any way she wants. Also consider before you make your decision what this could mean for her and for her name and family, it is a small gamble worth taking..." Ishmael spoke quickly the urgency and also his own interest in the case evident.

He had thought what he would say as he had come here and had as such told no lies but the full truth to ensure that no shadow of doubt would cloud the man's opinion of him.