Thread: [WFRP] The Lord of Lost Heart

1. - Top - End - #68
    Ettin in the Playground

Default Re: [WFRP] The Lord of Lost Heart

Master Sigurd Waite

At the Murders:

"It's your property," Sigurd acknowledges. "I shan't force you."

He looks sadly at the two bodies. "Come on, Indi."

Indigo snuffles back to the corpses and hangs by them a moment. It's unclear whether she's contemplating a free meal, or whether she just senses her master's hesitation.

In any case, once the wagon is underway, she runs after and leaps in the back with a very quiet Sigurd.

At Hohlesbruck:

Sigurd hops down onto the road as they enter town, walking alongside the wagon to get a view of the place.

Indigo gladly remains in the wagon, stealing a few more minutes' rest.

As I said, you’re welcome to stay for the feast this evening, very welcome indeed. Wulli at the Heartless Man ought to have space to put you up for the night, if you feel like staying. Mr Waite, I suppose that goes for you too.
    Sigurd nods. "Thank you for the ride, Mister Faulebrand. I'm glad your shipment made it through. Come on Indi."

He begins walking across the town common and makes it a hundred steps before he notices the lack of dog at his side.

"Indi!" he hollers back.

Head down, the dog slinks after him, almost smirking as she goes...

OOC:
    Spoiler
    Show
    Sigurd will seek out the town's temple(s). Let me know what options are available.

Sigurd will head to the Heartless Man, more or less on his own rather than sticking with the others, as he assumes their travels together are done.
    Last edited by Another_Poet; 2011-04-08 at 02:49 PM.
    I just published my first novella, Lúnasa Days, a modern fantasy with a subtle, uncertain magic.

You can grab it on Kindle or paperback.

Proud to GM two Warhammer Adventures:

Plays as Ulrich, Student of Law