Quote Originally Posted by Trixie View Post
Ps. It would be nice if someone checked if we have all the stories published here in the OP :P
Have checked. To my knowledge, the OP contains every currently published story belonging to any of our local authors (there's been a couple posted here in spoilers, but they were all of the "hey guys, could you go over my rough draft?" variety).

I also feel I should really nominate Bubbles as a Noteworthy Fic. Because it is.

Quote Originally Posted by darthbobcat View Post
But the lithp ith what maketh her THEPIAL!

Seriously, though, I like Twist because of her voice and because she reminds me of Weird Al.
No, Peppermint is what makes her special. If it was the lisp, her Cutie Mark would be a picture of herself spitting on Applebloom.

Really though, it's not like I hate Twist. It's just that I'm pretty sure everypony would read her dialog in her voice anyway, and 's' is such a common syllable that switching every instance of it to a 'th' sound makes reading unnecessarily difficult. Whoever came up with the idea of transcribing accents should be banished, then thrown in a dungeon in the place they're banished to.