Illiiya Jaelrae

I don't know anything about fishing... but all right. Illiiya said with a weak nod. Her tone was one of slight apprehension. You can teach me, I suppose.

She embraced Lothar for a moment, laying her head on his shoulder before giving a soft sigh and releasing him... no matter the temptation, she did not want to be the helpless little wretch anymore, unable of even tending to herself.

I'll eat something, I promise... and I'll be with Ithelus if you need me. She told him with a forced smile, Go on. I know you want to mingle with the hu- ah... people, and trade stories. I will see you later tonight. All right?

(Assuming Lothar agrees)

Illiiya gave the soldier one last smile and let him go, determined if nothing else to not be a burden. She collected for herself a touch more food, shaking her head at Indigo as the hound looked up at her expectantly.

No. You had enough already. She told him with a slight smirk. Something about animals made her feel better.

Taking her plate carefully, she left to seek out Ithelus... I'shara trailing along behind her. If he was feeling as out of place as she was here, he'd likely be glad for her company.