Quote Originally Posted by strawberryman View Post
Spoiler
Show
Vi's smile does not waver, however a terrifying air blows through the room. "I don't think you quite understand. There is no option here. You're going to buy this camera. Because do you know what this thing has been? A waste of space. Almost as unacceptable as a waste of money." Still, her smile almost creepily hangs on. "I am a billionaire. My influence has crushed fledgling companies and made corporations that use bills as toilet paper. So either you buy this camera, or you make an enemy who can make sure your life will be a living hell as I financially eviscerate your future, and sell your hopes and dreams." The darkness passes.

"...Besides, I doubt you can buy a camera like this at just any antique store."
"GULP..."

Izanagi's face turns pale, as his face hangs and his eyes widen, thrown off kilter by such a young looking girl having such an intimidating presence. "billionaire?...influence?...eviscerate?..." all these words kept echoing louder and louder in his brain.

"....sure...of course" he eeks out quickly, before continuing in a false sense of minor bravado trying to deflect the intimidation he felt from her "...yes...i..i...i mean...I WAS the one who trespassing right?....it is the LEAST i can do to buy this old camera and get it out of your way..." he smiles reaching for his wallet, about to open it, looking down into it before looking back up to her trying to ease the negative air in the room... "how much do you want for it?" he says to her his eyes landing delicately on hers....before immediately becoming a bit confused..."...and what did you mean by not being able to buy THIS kind of camera? i mean..i dont know the brand, but i have one kinda liek this in my storage room...they arent THAT uncommon ya know?"

He eeks out a respectful smile, his hands still on his wallet in front of him. He looks on to her trying to forget her painful gaze, she was pretty cute, and her demeanor as intimidating as it was, was actually pretty attractive. Though she was YOUNG, or at least he thought she was, her talk of making and destroying businesses perplexed him, though he thought perhaps she was just trying to exaggerate to make a point and probably her Dad is the big businessman or something.